Can foreigners visit the territory of Ukraine?
From September 28, 2020 foreigners are allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine again. Citizens of other countries need to have an insurance policy that covers the cost of treatment COVID-19.
Do you need an official invitation for flights or your government/borders?
Yes, we can help you. Please send us your personal information via email: full name, passport number, date of birth, registration address, dates of your stay in Ukraine, address of staying in Kyiv, number of your festival pass on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Since June, 15 2020 air service has been recovered. Foreigners are permitted to entry Ukraine.
What is the best way to get from Kyiv airport to city?
Better to use Uber Taxi - UBER LINK
The price between 10-15 euro
All foreign citizens, holders of a temporary residence permit, as well as stateless persons need to have one of the following documents:
• a document confirming receipt of one or more doses of COVID-19 vaccine included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergency situations; or
• a document confirming the receipt of a full course of vaccination against COVID-19 with vaccines included by WHO in the list of approved for use in emergency situations; or
• a negative rapid test for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen (RAT, Ag) that was done no more than 72 hours before entry; or
• a certificate of a negative PCR test result done no more than 72 hours before the entry.
Insurance police for Covid
It's very easy. Make online here https://visitukraine.today/
Code of conduct
1. All participants are requested to strictly follow the rules of the venue at all time.
2. Only dance shoes or soft sole sneakers are allowed at the venue during Workshops, Socials and Parties
3. During party time in the evening, all participants are required to use the Wardrobe to store jacket/coats and larger bag items at cost. .
4. The Organizer is not responsible for any lost items left unsecured at the venue.
5. During party time in the evening, security will be entitled to check your bags if asked (no drinks or food are allowed).
6. Once purchased, the tickets are non-refundable. But this year we introduced a new rules:you can transfer your ticket to another guest without fee til 20th of September 2022, or transfer your pass to the next festivals till 10th of September 2022.
7. All participants MUST wear the congress wrist band AT ALL TIMES. Failing to wear your wrist band may disallow you to enter the congress venue by the organizers/security.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries which are not in the best interests of the congress.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside the congress venue (unless in the designated area).
10. Any violent action will be reported to hotel security which can result in contacting the local authorities.
11. Any resolution to conflicts among congress participants will be decided upon by the Organizers at their discretion. Organizers will act in line with the spirit of KDF.
12. Attendees causing damage to KDF and/or venue properties will be subject to reimbursement based on the Ukrainian Law.
13. To ensure all the attendees enjoy high quality, not overcrowded workshops, the Organizers reserve the right to restrict the number of participants per workshop.
14. Even though KDF Organizers take necessary measures they are not responsible for “artists no show” situations. There will be no reimbursement for tickets due to “artist no-show”.
15. Any further inquiry can be sent by email to email@example.com